Check Out Our Website!

Follow Us on Twitter

About Us

My Photo
TeamUfa
We are a team of people trying to reach people in Ufa and Bashkortostan in Russia. It is no small task and we want your support!
View my complete profile

Who's Visited Us

Friday, October 12, 2012

God Is At Work Amidst The Diversity In Ufa


It’s been almost a month since I arrived here in Ufa. It’s hard to believe how fast the time has flown. It has been an incredibly busy, yet wonderful month. In such a short time, I have already learned a good bit about the city and have seen God moving here. Since arriving in Russia, I have absolutely fallen in love with Ufa. It’s a wonderful town, filled with wonderful people. Every day I find something new I love about it. I think what I love most about Ufa is the cultural diversity. During my second week here, we went to a cultural festival within the city. It was amazing to see all of the nations represented in the city. There were people from Kenya, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, and many more. It was so cool to get to see some many different cultures in one place. I also love the history of Bashkortostan that Ufa is so rich with. I look forward learning more about the history and culture of this great city as the months progress. Since I have been in Ufa, I have also got a glimpse of what God is doing in the city. I really feel like God is reaching out to university students in this area. Like I said earlier, there are so many cultures in this area, with varying beliefs. Many of these people are coming to Ufa to study. I really believe God is reaching out to those students and impacting their lives while they are in Ufa. It’s sad to think that my time in Ufa is rushing by. December will be here before I know that. I look forward to learn so much more of the language and culture. I also look forward to watching God move in the university and being able to glorify him in any way that I can. Kelli M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment