Check Out Our Website!

Follow Us on Twitter

About Us

My Photo
TeamUfa
We are a team of people trying to reach people in Ufa and Bashkortostan in Russia. It is no small task and we want your support!
View my complete profile

Who's Visited Us

Monday, October 8, 2012

Being Blessed In God's Service

Warm greetings to you from Paul in Russia! To the Glory of God 15 years has passed since arriving in Ufa Bashkortostan on 26th July 1997. I have seen how God has used this time to grow me spiritually and I have felt privileged to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and to see His salvation work being accomplished in the lives of Russian people. This year has been a step forward for me. I have been excited to see what God has prepared for us this year as a team to help fulfill His Great Commission in Ufa for His purposes, glory, and honor. Praise God as I look to Him who is faithful to accomplish all that He has set out to do in my life and in the lives of those I am ministering to. The joy of ministering the Word in my four Bible study groups this past month has been life changing and a real cause for rejoicing. Our topics of discussion were about Faith, Suffering, Deity of Christ, and the miracles of Jesus. Leadership training has been a real highlight with 3 students in attendance. Theme topics: “How to lead others to Christ? What are the essentials for Christian Service? How to discover your Spiritual gifts? And, How to conduct an Inductive Bible study Group” Another praise point is that Sergey recently expressed interest to be baptized during our Leadership training night. I have been greatly blessed to hand out copies of NT Bibles to people in the streets that are from all walks of life and I am trusting the LORD for my evangelistic efforts to reach the Russian people with the Gospel will bear fruit. I believe that there are no accident appointments in our life. I recently met Eldar on Lenin Street, gave him a copy of the NT Scriptures and shared the Gospel with him. He comes from a Muslim background but knew something about Jesus Christ. He was really keen to attend one of our studies. It is divine appointments like this that I really feel encouraged that God is working through my life to share the Gospel message with others. I give thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ for the privilege to minister His Word in Ufa and I look forward to the upcoming months ministry and for the work we have yet to see the LORD do. In Christ's Harvest field, Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment