Check Out Our Website!

Follow Us on Twitter

About Us

My Photo
TeamUfa
We are a team of people trying to reach people in Ufa and Bashkortostan in Russia. It is no small task and we want your support!
View my complete profile

Who's Visited Us

Thursday, September 15, 2011

English Clubs in Ufa: Gaining Life Experience In A Family Atmosphere

I have attend the English Clubs since around 2008, during which time I learned a lot, and not only about the English language. Every time I go to Chris’ place, I get some kind of life experience. Sometimes I hear stories that reach into the very depths of my soul!  Everyone who participates in the English Clubs is very friendly and always helpful.

I remember the first time I came to the English club---I felt a certain uneasiness. I did not know anyone, did not know what to do, where to go, and how the Club was conducted. You could even say that I was hesitant and shy, but then Eileen came and explained everything in Russian language, and I went to join her group at the "beginner" level. I have met here with different interesting people. And, the next day I wanted so much to go back to the Club--I really wanted to feel that family atmosphere again.  Everyone who comes to these clubs just understands that this will help them to obtain knowledge and skills to communicate in English and even more.

In the Clubs, we just meet and talk about different things that happen every day with each of us; we also talk about what new things are happening in our lives, in the lives of our family,  and in the lives of our friends. Sometimes, we share about what we are feeling and why. English Club is not just a ‘club’; it’s a meeting of friends who have been waiting the whole week to see each other again, learn from each other, and experience something new. Chris and his family have become very real friends to me, and this is due to the fact that I always get to come to the Club meetings, no matter how far it might be from where I live!

Ufa! I’ve lived in Ufa since my childhood, and I’ve studied in this city for a very long time. Further, when I was little, I went to my Mom's work, and it was for me a big adventure.  Ufa is a beautiful city, especially in the evening hours. In Ufa, there are a lot of monuments and tourist attractions. I really like my town!


0 comments:

Post a Comment