Check Out Our Website!

Follow Us on Twitter

About Us

My Photo
TeamUfa
We are a team of people trying to reach people in Ufa and Bashkortostan in Russia. It is no small task and we want your support!
View my complete profile

Who's Visited Us

Saturday, September 22, 2012

God has been radically changing my idea of what it means to share the gospel. I have always thought that it was something I had to do. A task I have to complete within a certain time period every week. God has been revealing to me that it is not just a task, but also a lifestyle. I need to live out the gospel daily and when necessary use words (especially since my communication skills aren’t the best here in Ufa). So, how do I see God working here in Ufa? For me, it has been through the relationships that I have built so far. God has blessed me with friends here in Ufa that have been wonderful and so helpful to me. I am able to meet new people every week through the Bible discussion group, English club, and music group. I am able to be apart of their lives and they are able to be apart of mine. In my short time here in Ufa, God has put people in my life that are now dear friends. People that I share the love of Christ with not only with words, but also with my everyday life. My prayer is not that hundreds of people I meet come to know the Lord, God can certainly do that and it would be a wonderful thing if that happened. My prayer is that I can be faithful to God and be a vessel to build up His Kingdom. Matt B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment