Check Out Our Website!

Follow Us on Twitter

About Us

My Photo
TeamUfa
We are a team of people trying to reach people in Ufa and Bashkortostan in Russia. It is no small task and we want your support!
View my complete profile

Who's Visited Us

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Why I Come To The English Group

Why I Come To The English Group

English is most popular European language, independent of whether we like this fact or not. It is the language of international communication. It is the language of most Internet pages, scientific articles, and technical documentation. It is the key to the world information and heap. So, I have to know English well, haven’t I?

Most English courses in our town are expensive. And, by the way, I have the basic knowledge of English, which I got in my fine school (№ 39). So, I need the practice, practice, and practice more time. Practice to speak, to listen, and to understand the verbal speech. So, that’s why I’m here – in the English club.

And I can say a few words about the leader of our group – Chris Carr. He does his job very well. People in the group feel themselves free and quiet – even those, who don’t know English. There is a really good atmosphere. Also, Chris can attract our attention and force us to speak, not to keep silence.

I think, it is really cool English club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment