Check Out Our Website!

Follow Us on Twitter

About Us

My Photo
TeamUfa
We are a team of people trying to reach people in Ufa and Bashkortostan in Russia. It is no small task and we want your support!
View my complete profile

Who's Visited Us

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Glad to be in Ufa

Hey, my name is Nathan and I’m 14 years old. I live in Ufa, Russia and I am a TCK. I love to hang out with my friends by walking around our area, going to the movies, walking to one of our city parks, sometimes going bowling, and going to each others houses and stuff. Some of my friends names are Pasha, Vitalik, Leona, Max, and Chengiz. I met Chengiz when I was 5 or 6, and have been good friends ever since. I met Vitalik and Pasha when I was either 8 or 9. I think I met Leona when I was 11. I have invited some of them to go to my church and a few of them have come, but stopped going.

Some of my things I like to do are playing video games, playing guitar, going to Mc. Donald’s with my  friends, listening to music (rock, pop, worship songs…ect), talking with friends on Skype, and stuff like that. Some of my favorite music artists and bands are Skillet, Red, Brandon Heath, Newsboys, Linkin Park, and Michael Jackson. I play guitar almost everyday, mostly electric guitar. I am trying to get better at acoustic guitar. I am saving up money for a either a new electric guitar or a new acoustic guitar. Playing guitar is something I really enjoy. I recently got a new pedal for my electric guitar and amplifier.

Please pray that my friends would come to our church and that I would have the courage to tell them about Jesus. I have already talking with one of my friends about the 7 days of creation. I really love living here in Ufa, Russia and glad God sent us here.

1 comments:

blake and allison haas said...

Great post Nathan! Can't wait to hear more about your exciting life! Miss you guys a bunch.

Post a Comment